If the driver’s ETA to your pickup location increases by more than five minutes you can cancel the ride and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
Articles in this section
- Business Profiles
- What is a Congestion Surcharge?
- Accepted payment methods
- Managing my payment information
- My driver did not take the most efficient route
- My driver’s ETA went up and I want to cancel. Will I be charged a cancellation fee?
- My estimated ride fare
- Why is there a charge on my card before completing a ride?
- Who pays for tolls?