No, there is only one queue for all ride classes. If you are a Lux/SUV driver, and you have not enabled Bliss, you will remain at the top of the queue until someone orders a Lux/SUV ride.
Articles in this section
- Airport Top Spots
- Terminal B at LaGuardia Airport
- Picking up passengers from NYC airports
- Airport queue and pick-ups
- Going Offline or Busy while in the airport queue
- Are there different queues for different ride classes (Bliss/Lux/SUV)?
- Should I drive to the terminal when I am nearing the top of the queue?
- Finding my rider at the airport
- Will I receive ride requests from outside of the airport when in the queue?
- Declining, missing or cancelling a ride