For Juno’s driver referral program (the “Driver Referral Program”), Juno will distribute “Referral Codes” to the Juno driver community. A “Referral Code” is a unique alphanumeric code for you to distribute to eligible friends, family and other third parties (each, a “Referred Driver”). If a Referred Driver uses your Referral Code to apply to become a driver on the Juno platform, and such driver becomes an approved driver, in Juno’s sole discretion, then such driver shall qualify to be eligible to become a Qualified Driver (as defined below) and you will be eligible to receive commissions as described below. Juno will at its sole discretion determine which Referred Drivers are approved as drivers on the Juno platform. The timing of the approval process may vary from time to time. Your Qualified Driver compensation is subject to the following:
- Conditioned on your continued status in good standing as a Juno driver, for each Qualified Driver, you as the referring person will be paid, on a monthly basis during the Payment Period (defined below), a cash amount equal to 0.5% of all Net Revenues (defined below) collected by Juno from your Referred Drivers who are Qualified Drivers;
- There are no limitations of the number of Qualified Drivers you can refer to Juno;
- For purposes of this Driver Referral Program: (i) “Net Revenues” shall mean all amounts actually collected (and not subject to refund) by Juno related to completed transportation services provided by your Qualified Drivers during the applicable Payment Period, minus the sum of all taxes, fees, tolls and surcharges; (ii) “Payment Period” shall mean for each Referred Driver, the first 12 full calendar months following the date on which such Referred Driver becomes a Qualified Driver; and (iii) “Qualified Driver” shall mean a Referred Driver who has not previously been or applied to be a Juno driver, applies to become a Juno driver using your Referral Code, is accepted by and remains a Juno driver in Juno’s sole discretion, and who otherwise complies in all respects with Juno’s driver terms of service in place from time to time, including, without limitation, with respect to driver licensing, driver vehicle standards and minimum time and drive acceptance criteria (the Juno terms of service are available at www.gojuno.com);
Juno, in its sole discretion, may accept or reject any Referred Driver. In addition, if any Referred Driver becomes a Qualified Driver, Juno, in its sole discretion, can terminate the services of such Qualified Driver at any time for any reason or no reason.
The following disclaimers are made on behalf of Juno, our affiliates, and each of our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders and representatives:
- The Juno Driver Referral Program is subject to change without prior notice; provided that any change in the commission percentage shall only be applicable to Qualified Drivers added after the effective date of such percentage change. Any change to the Driver Referral Program will be relayed to you via e-mail at the address that Juno has on record for you;
- Juno does not guarantee and does not promise any specific results for you from participation in the Driver Referral program;
- Juno does not guarantee and does not promise any minimum level of ridership opportunity for any Qualified Drivers;
- Juno does not guarantee and does not promise that any Referred Driver will become a Qualified Driver, or that any Qualified Driver will remain a Qualified Driver for any period of time.