Connection issues can result from server errors or poor internet and cellular network connections.
Try these troubleshooting steps if you’re having trouble connecting. If you continue to have issues with your device after these steps, please contact our support team.
Verify Quick Settings
- From the phone’s home screen, swipe down to open Quick Settings
- Check and make sure that WiFi, Data, and Location are turned on
- Toggle airplane mode on and off to refresh your connection
Reset the SIM
- Turn the device off and remove the battery
- Remove the SIM card and wait 10 seconds
Insert the SIM card and the battery
- Put the device back together and power on