Yes, drivers will be paid in full for rides provided prior to Juno’s service end-date and time. Payments will be processed as they are during any typical weekly cycle, and will be paid on Tuesday, November 19, unless you elected the Instant Pay feature through the Juno app for any such rides.
Articles in this section
- Chapter 11
- Why is Juno closing?
- Will I get my money for the rides I have completed? When?
- I read on the news there is an agreement with Lyft, am I now a Lyft driver?
- Can I join Lyft as a driver?
- What do I do with the device I received from Juno?
- Is there any compensation / bonus to drivers?
- What will happen with my account data?