On November 19, 2019, Juno USA LP and five of its affiliates filed voluntary petitions in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware seeking relief under the provisions of Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Articles in this section
- Chapter 11
- Why is Juno closing?
- Will I get my money for the rides I have completed? When?
- I read on the news there is an agreement with Lyft, am I now a Lyft driver?
- Can I join Lyft as a driver?
- What do I do with the device I received from Juno?
- Is there any compensation / bonus to drivers?
- What will happen with my account data?